Sunday, July 6, 2008

a little game called a-z (come-on play with me)

A.Available?
YES!

B.Best friend:
i have quite a few but i guess my brothers even though i hate to say it sometimes but Nicky no love, his bro and joey

C.Cake or Pie?
Pie

Drink of Choice
Ice Water

E.Essential thing used everyday:
TV

F.Favorite Color
Green

G.Gummie Bears or worms
Gummie bears

H.hometown
Kenmore Wa

I.Indulgence
shit food not good for me

J.January or February
neither

K.Kids & names
none

L.Life
is way too short, so love the life you live!

M.Marriage date
N/A

N.Number of siblings
4

O.Oranges or apples
oranges preferably satumas

P.Phobias
death

Q.Quote
"george bush hates black people"- kayne west

R.Reason to smile
i'm digging a girl i just starting hanging out with

S.Season
summer!!!

T.Tag three people
marnae haha, sundi, brittany

U.Unknown fact about me
i'm shy at awkward moments and am terrible at communicating with whom i'm close with at times

V.Vegetables you do not like
i'll agree with amby, squash becasue i had it way too often when i was young also celery is no good

W.Worst habits
eatting shitting food becasue i'm too lazy to cook for myself and being lazy

X.X-Rays you have had
knee most recent, ankles

Y.Your favorite food
these days anything home cooked.

Z.Zodiak
gemini

4 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

I like it... You did another post. It seems as though everyone thinks I need to start a blog.. I will think about it. I found out info about you that I didn't know.

Sundi said...

Pretty funny quote and even naming the source. Already been tagged so go check it out.

Yea! Marnae will think about it.

Jocelyn said...

love that you are digging a girl.

Anonymous said...

me to Joc, that was my favorite part the digging a girl! Sorry to hear about your knee injury...keep me posted on how things are going. Ok and about your fear of death, it's simple brother when you trust in God there is no longer a "fear" of dying. It changes your outlook