Sunday, August 24, 2008

staying busy and enjoying the rest my summer!

Well, well, it has been an exciting summer so far filled with good times out playing and staying on track with a stint at summer school. The trips to weddings with most importantly my sister getting knotted up with her true love. To working very little at indoor, to caching little kids some good soccer and assiting in the sweet remodel of my parents house. I have been mainly on track with this eventful summer and have enjoyed every bit of it. I had some fun by joining a coed outdoor team that i had my bros and friends nick and nolan play while i sat on the sidelines with my minor knee injury. It is better in a few weeks so i did get to play 2 games of goalie. Good times also when i did get a goal at our last game.
I have always appreciated the summer we have here. I think this place we live at is just beautiful even when it rains but when that sun is out man, gorgeous i tell ya! So none the less i have had many good memories created this summer that i won't forget for the rest of my life and im just too please that i was with all my family and loved ones at my sisters wedding last weekend. It just tickles me to the max that she is fianlly married and as happy as can be!
So while i ride the highs of this summer i will do the best i can to have a blast til i start school at teh end of sept. I will head off to dave matthews this coming weeknd at the gorge with my bros and good friends and will have a great time. It shall be interesting though to see how the shows play out as the lead saxophonist passed away this past week. A true tragedy but i think the show shall go on in the memory of Leroi Moore! Well i hope that everyone has had a great time this summer wand continue to end it on a high and be ready for the fall!
Love u all and i'll get back to another post hopefully in a couple of weeks!
I leave with a few photos from the great jocelyn and amby of myself and marnae! oh one of just me too! congrats sisiter i love you! And i hope you are enjoying cabo!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always look great in your pictures I think it is the cool hair you wear these days! glad to hear you got a score before your summer season of soccer ended! Gear up your schedule cause the kids will begin playing the second week of sept!

Jocelyn said...

hey! i took 3/4 of those pics. i was telling bennett what a great subject you are- so good looking! it's the hair.. gotta be the hair. bennett took leroi's death pretty hard.. nice of you to make mention of him. benenett would our first born's middle name to be leroi. um. we'll see. summer's not over yet! i'm still counting on a great september. and am totally crossing my fingers!

Sundi said...

I love hearing your perspective on things because it's always good when it's how you see it. I'm glad you're having a great summer and gladder still that you're loving life. I thought you boys where planning a trip to AZ this August?

Marnae and Matt said...

Thank you so much for the great shot out and thank you so much for all the wine you shared:) The wedding was so much fun I wish we could do it all over again. I will never forget you in the sexy vest!

Cole said...

ah yes sundi i a=appreciate you dig my perspective on things. Ah wanted to do AZ this sept. but the monetary issues invloving it are not up to par. SO ahh soon tho maybe winter time....???


sister of course no prob. sharing wine! and yes i was that guy in the vest i dig it