Tuesday, April 1, 2008

back to the life in the states

Hello all! I'm back from lovely cabo san lucas! I was there for sdpring break for 8 days and it was awesome! Couldn't have asked for better. Photos will be soon on the way after i can pick which ones to post as we took about 700 pics.
But i would like to say congrats to sundi and ryan for the birth of the triplet girls. I didn't have time to congratulate them before i left. I'm really excited for them and i can't wait to meet them.
School once again starts for me tomorrow and thursday so yes back to reality and no more days off. I just love that i get to work 5 days a week and 2 days of schoool on my days off. Man life doesn't get any better right.....? Love ya all i'll get back to ya soon!

4 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

Can't wait to see some pictures! I heard some interesting stories! I think I need to see a picture of someone on the beach with his head between his legs:)

Anonymous said...

well, well, well...sorry i missed your call today! Glad to hear everyone is home safely. I am glad to see you are still a part of the blogger society. Now you MUST do a better job this month with regular postings. You need to come over and play Guitar Hero 3 on Play station with us! We ARE SOOOOO HOOKED! miss you lots

Sundi said...

Interesting stories huh? Maybe you can tell a few with the pictures you post. They're alway fun to hear. Thanks for the congrats. Can't wait to show of our girls to the whole Harrison clan.

Marnae and Matt said...

Here we go again with the lack of postings. I know you have internet now so you have no excuse!