Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My two loving brothers...



Hello! I have been very distant from my blog! ah i'm sorry but i just always dont know what to post and also i forget to capture the moments around my life on camera. I will hopefully get better soon!


So the other night, the brothers and i and some friends went out to kirkland to get some drinking done with a good friend of ours jaime who just recently moved back home from Hawaii where she was just living to get out the the state and try something new. Well she came back and it was time for her to do some drinking with the boys and well we accomplished what had set out to do. I have photos of wes sleeping, (passed out) on the carpet in front of my bedroom door because we are were wrestiling for a min. like kids again and he ended up not wanting to get up and hit the sack so he found comfort on the floor. *( i don't know how he does it) The best part is myself, jared and my buddy nolan were just hanging and it was late and jared out of the blue goes, "it looks comfortable where wes is at," and next thing you know jared knowingly posted up next to wes on the floor and passed out with him. Oh so damn cute right...? crazy shit if ya ask me. So i had to snap photos of how gay.. i mean thats not the right word, but how darling it is that they slept together on the floor in front of my door for a few hours before they woke up and hit the sack in the early hours of the morning. Jared's head was in my room so the door couldn't be shut. just funny and crazy. gotta love those guys! Also see the how wes crashes with phone in hand like he would wake up if it rang haha!

4 comments:

Sundi said...

First of all, When isn't the phone in his hand? And second, You've got to be kidding me.

Marnae and Matt said...

SO cute, brotherly love. All the bickering you three do and you still love eachother. Some times the floor is the most comfy place to take a little snooze.

Anonymous said...

I am with Sundi on this one, You've got to be kidding me.

Cole said...

haha i agree! sundi once again on target