Wednesday, October 17, 2007

costumes...?


Hello all, today is a day that i have started to think about what to be for Halloween. Now i know some might be thinking, why does cole dress up for halloween...? No i'm not going trick or treating, and no i will not be that guy hiding on his front porch scaring kids that do trick or treating. But i know for sure that there are going to be some narly mid week halloween parties that i know i will be attending. Also i know there will be weekend bashes and i think my house on SAt. night should be a gathering. A costume party! So anyone shoot me ideas if you all have any on what i could be for halloween? Now think sexy but not too sexy, some skin but too much skin, and something that is cool and rad and awesome all mixed into one. let me know guys. This year needs to be better than my last years fat lady in a bikini get up. Holla back now. take care

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...this is a tough one. I will start thinking of something cool and get back to you..I seem to recall mom and dad attending a halloween party one year that uncle Mike threw and they went as garbage! I remember helping them get old egg shells and crap from the garbage to put in their hair..not quite the theme idea you have in mind.

Marnae and Matt said...

I have the hooters outfit if you want it! Short Orange Shorts and a tight White tank top. That will show some skin for sure and is sexy

Anonymous said...

Cole in a hooters outfit? I dont think so but Wes could pull it off!

Cole said...

haha i like the ideas.. kepp em coming. Hotters... i have to big of a beer belly

Cole said...

damn it. again cole spell check! tip number 1 again!

Anonymous said...

Mads said she checked out your blog today and emailed you some ideas...is she being secretive cause I told her she could post it on your blog and she refused!