Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween parties!


Gotta love jd and sister lacie. Jd and jared had the least clothing on. Go hawks!

Nicky no love, You stay classy San Diego, oh and we all know he loves GW Bush.

Captain America! The roommate Cousin Kyle!! Hes fitting right in. Party 101!

Leonidus! Prepare for glory or i mean prepare for hang over...

Why hello, i don't think sleezy is the right word, I look good...

Wes wrore the same outfit to the kenny Chesney concert but with the shorts a bit longer. But no chicks at the concert called him Brokeback like at the party haha

There's J-bone, his best swim is the butterfly according to experts.

Gotta love Halloween parties!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are funny! To bad you didn't chose the one of JD's ass! I love the one of you and I think you do look rather nice not sleezy! Well done Brother :)

Cole said...

Thanks, good times as always.

Marnae and Matt said...

Looks like I missed a great party! Although if I had been there I would have had to stare at Jd's Butt and Jared in a speedo! Glad I didn't go! looks like you had a great time and had some creative halloweem costumes. Who is the hot lady with you and Michael????

Marnae and Matt said...

Brother you need to send an email out with you blog so your friends can see and comment on it too.

Jocelyn said...

What the hell??? YOU never told me you had a blog! You are on my shit list..I just happened to be on Amby's taking a looky, when I saw your Brother Cole- as one of her favorite blogs..So- I'll be adding yours to mine as well. You totally crack me up. I love that you are the only guy I know who has a blog... I think Marnae should start one soon. Um... it's Friday- so have a good one and a good weekend. See you later!!!
P.S- Wes in his little jean shorts =priceless- Jared in his swim suit= hilarious (and you know he couldn't wait to show off his assets... and YOU in your outfit= i'm thinking maybe sleezy??