Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Is it still summer!?

What a beautiful day today! Thats all i have to say. When i was driving to work i was onlythinking about how i wanted to be out on a baot on the lake with a couple of coktails! That would have been nice. Gotta love these kida of days but wierd also...?Oct 23rd and it hit 70 degress? wow 2 words global warming i think so also i want to say i'm sorry for everyone who is losing their house in california. Terrible fires going on. Makes me love western washington even more! no drought here ever. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must report that is was a beautiful day and there were 3 boats on the lake when I drove by at 3:30 and one was pulling a wake boarder! NO joke! I did wash my car and I know it is going to rain tomorrow but I don't care...I even wore my tank top and shorts...for the moment..summer is back! Even Reagle has his panting face with his toungue hanging out...like phew it is hot!

Marnae and Matt said...

Brother, did you come up with a costume yet? It was a gorgeous day outside today. So thankful to live where we do. Did you finally get your book?

The fires in California are awful. Or Neighbors Brad and Gail's family have been evacuted from there homes in San Diego and there parents home may have been lost in the fire already. The last time I talked to her she said within the hour they would know if the house would be saved. The neighbors stayed when told to evacuate because they have horses and had no way to get them out. They were then told they had to leave and they were going to have to let the horses run free because they didn't have a horse trailer to drive them out. Sorry this so long! Kinda of crazy that you see all these disasters on the news and this time people around us are affected by it. So sad.

Cole said...

noway sister. That stuff is no good. real sad stuff.

Anonymous said...

are you ever gonna update with something new???

Marnae and Matt said...

I am waiting to see a posting about the halloween party with lots of pictures as well