Wednesday, January 23, 2008

glorious sunshine on top of the cascades!




Hello, I went snowboarding yesterday morning and what it day it was! The conditions were fantastic! I love boardin when the sun is out. I favor it way more than when visibility is minimal with snow dumping on yah. I took these 3 photos at about 10:00am on the run tye mill at stevens pass. They are all taken with my cell phone so sorry if they don't turn out to well. You'll just have to take me snowboardin so you can see the marvelous scenery in person with me! I went with jared's work friend tyler and his mom. We had fun and i really enjoyed the snow as it hadn't froze over since the new snow on saturday so it was pretty soft but firm if can understand that. I went the fastest i have ever gone and loved it! Just cruzin down the hill and through trails. I have found myself a new love and hobbie but the thing that blows is i'm not quite rich enough to support my new found love. damn it. Oh well who needs a lot of money anyway. F it. All have a good night and day tomorrow and enjoy this beautiful sunshine! PS. anybody been catching some of these sunsets we've had the past few days!? I want a photo of the pinks and reds. Let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there brother nice pics for a camera phone I might say! Jelous of you being up in the beautiful cascades...looks like your hobbie will require some creative business tactics so that you can afford the luxeries (sp) that life has to offer. I am always pleasantly surprised to hear you appreciate gods beauty at its best!

Sundi said...

I thought the pictures turned out well. I could def see you as a snowboarder. It is an expensive hobby though if you ever want to be good at it. I have never been skiing or snowboarding. I just do snow angels and sledding. Either way, snow is fun!

Jocelyn said...

I too have been admiring the blue sky and the evening sun sets.. no pics though. Bennett calls blue sky on the mountain "blue bird" and he loves blue bird skiing. Nothing like a good day on the hill to put it all into perspective. If you know boarding's your thing.. you should get your season's pass early and save a bit.

Marnae and Matt said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day on the mountain and thank goodness you have a helment now that you are picking up the pace down the mountain. The sunsets have been gorgeous. Matt and I caught one the other night and actually tried to get to a higher spot while driving so we could see more of it. We would have taken a pic had we had the camera.

Cole said...

Sundi, snow angels and sledding is always good. I enjoy that just as much.
the season pass thing shall be in mind this summer. It is a good idea. i like the blue bird term. tell bennett good work.