Thursday, January 10, 2008

Don't hate me, I'm back!









Hello, I'm back to post. It was a long fun and eventful decmeber resulting in myself not posting! Sorry but i was having to much fun which then led to hang overs and i don't blog hung over. Many friends of mine were back in town from school which was very nice. I was happy to party with some of the old folk from highschool. Always good times. Have to say december really kicked off with the xmas party at the Browns. We better be doin that every year. I love it especially since i got a killer hat. Hope everyone had a steller Christmas. Mine was great. I love family time. My lowest event of my month long break in december had to be the hole in the wall myself and bud JD put in my wall at my house. Of course it was a decision regreted immediatley. Its big enough hole to fit a small child around 5 or 6 years old to give you some sence of how big it is. So it just means my first project of fixing a wall. Yipee! I jump for joy.
I just found out that we sell heroin out of my house or at least my neighbor thinks so. haha. The landlord had us listen to a voicemail from the neighbor stating that there was always to many cars and people at the house leading the assumption we are heroin drug dealers. I think it is quite funny.
Another funny story from the month i neglected the blog, one night i left my snowboarding gloves on the fireplace to dry and since they are black cousin Kyle didn't notice them there when he built a fire to stay warm while he slept on the couch. He was awaken to the nasty smell of gloves burning quite fiercely and it scared the shit out of Kyle cause he thought the house was on fire. What a hoot but I'm out a pair of gloves which i need to snowboard tomorrow.
So, i have some pictures to show. The first one is of Kellen Loveless and I up at stevens when we went snowboarding.
The next one is on christmas day with the brothers Couson Kyle and damn near family, Nick and kellen Loveless. It was the first time i can remember it snowing on Christmas day so we play 3 on 3 football in the street to enjoy it. What a great day taht was.
The next pictures are from new years, where J-Bone planned with Haley and 2 of our girl friends from highschool a nice little rendevou in seattle. It was the first time we had experienced new years down town. We got a hotel room on the 21st floor at the grang Hyatt and had a view of the needle which the hotel clerk said there we no rooms left with a view. So we got lucky and were pleased minus the terrible firwork show that took place. Damn computers f***ed that one up. We started off the night by having bottle of champagne then went to dinner at some mexican restaurant that we chose becasue we saw it from the hotel room as we looked down. We then met up with some frinds of mine at Pesos on Queen Anne. It was a blast as we got there before the huge rush of people and had a table. Nothing but good times. I'll post my favorite 2 photos from that night later when i find them at home as I'm posting now from work. We got back to the hotel at bout 11:30pm in time for the bad firework show. WE had some more friends come back to our room and had a little hotel party until the security and cops came to the door and as quick thinkers we blamed it on the neighbors which worked beautifully.
Jared and Wes love new years so much and wes has set some kind of tradition but they have to have nice quality champagne. SO they both spent together nearly $400 on the bubbly. Wes had to get his favorite, the Dom Periogn. Spelling of course i have no idea. But yeah i dig it cause they let me drink some and i don't drop a dime on it. Once again always good times. So the pictures are there to check out.
As for me I'm back in school and i have classes mon and tues. nights. I'm inchin my slef closer and I'm proud of myself. yay for school...
What to look forward too, I'm going to Cabo for the 4th time for spring break. Can't wait and now its time to get rid of my belly so i can look good! Game on, touch back soon. hope you all had enough time during the day to read this haha i had some lost time to make up for.
PS, sorry i was such a disappointment joc and sundi! haha you guys are awesome thanks for the constuctive critisism. hah

7 comments:

Sundi said...

Well I liked your pictures but I'm not sure if I have the time to read the novel you wrote under them. I guess you had a lot of catching up to do huh?

Sundi said...

Okay well worth the read. You had an exciting month. I loved the part about the drug dealers. You can't help it if you guys are so well liked. Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

I am happy you are back and it was a terrific recap of your December. Loved the burning gloves story! Pooor Kyle he gets so spooked so easily. great pics of seattle and i did not know u did seattle for new years. i am proud of you too and your school acomplishments!! Serious you should buy the indoor center and turn that place around! Owning your own business is challenging and full of rewards! Just ask us ladies of the family. I love u brother...don't forget to spell check! Rule #1 remember???

Cole said...

Ah yes sundi thanks. I thought it would be worth the read for you guys. Amby i can't spell check its not for me haha

Jocelyn said...

Your dad said it best one time about your style of writing/inability to spell by saying it just wouldn't be Cole if it was correct.. and he's right. I no longer wish for perfect vocabulary from you. Half the good times in your blog is trying to figure out what you are saying. What I do like though... or what I've figured out is you spell exactly the way something sounds.. so very easy to read. What a recap- what a December- and what a way to start the New Year! I have never had a really cool New Year's (minus colin almost killing me after leaving your folk's new years in 2000). You guys just can't get a break in your neighborhoods can you? Not to say I blame the neighboors though.. and I'm sure glad you don't live next door to me, but that's neither here nor there. Wished you would have been at M&M's for the Hawks game yesterday- good times. But I can understand how Tai Ho sounds more fun- oh wait, no i can't!

Cole said...

Jocelyn, yes i guess my inability to spell is a trait of mine. I blame it solely on the fact that i'm terrible at typing. I should have not chased around the women in grade school and 10th grade when i took keyboarding. I just try to type fast and not look at the screen while doing so. Yes Tai ho wasn't that great but we thought we were going to get free drinks liek the time before, but that backfired.

Jocelyn said...

is it just me or do Haley and Jared look related? So crazy!! They could be fraternal twins!