Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jbone the housewife



Look at this guy cleaning the kitchen. The yellow gloves and all! Plus the little girl sweatshirt he is wearing really tops it off. He claims he has no sweatshrits so I guess he assumes the womens postion and keeps his dates sweatshirt after a night and usually it should go the other way around. haha makes me laugh. I snapped this picture when jared was cleaning the kitchen after our halloween party. Doesn't he look lovely. I only wish he would clean the kitchen more often. The yellow gloves by the way are a size small and I don't know how he can clean with them on. I put one on when I was cleaning the bathroom and I thought my fingers were going to fall off, so I can't use them. But only girls needs gloves anyway! He must have little hands. Well enough of me poking fun at jared. Just thought I'd give brother man some exposure on my blog with clothes on!. Have a good saturday!
PS. Sorry jocelyn i didn't pop you a message when i got started bloggin. I should be on the shit list haha. Your the influence be proud! Welp see ya later!

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jbone the househusband- not housewife... at least that's how it goes in my household. Thanks for letting us know the gloves are a size small. It kinda lets us know maybe the size of... kidding! well, sorta. K- you are off my shit list.

Jocelyn said...

p.s. i like your jack daniel's display in the kitchen window.. very pretty how it goes from small to big.

Cole said...

Well Grasias! Appreciate it Jocelyn. The jack daniels is curtious of wesley. Quite creative of him. Have a good one!

Cole said...

ps as well, the picture only shows half of the jack daniels bottles, the the picture cuts it off right in the middle. it goes from small to big then back down to small.

Marnae and Matt said...

Glad to see someone is cleaning after the big party. And the sweatshirt thing is a little strange! Love ya jared

Anonymous said...

lol again I find myself laughing at what great brothers I have! I only wish I lived a bit closer so that I could spend a little more time in laughter with you all. The size small gloves fit my little hands just perfect. Cole your hands must be "oversized" nice of you to add Jared to the blogg and give him the celeberty notoritety (sp)he has been longing for...next feature has to be Fwessy.

Cole said...

yes amby wes will soon be starring on my page haha

Brittany said...

Love the gloves! Ask Jarrod if he would like to come to AZ to clean my house in his little outfit!

Cole said...

haha i will brittany. If he's got gloves he is down