Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Go Seahawks!


Well Amby, its now Wes's turn to feature on a post!. Here is the big guy. We had a minor gathering for the seahawk game last night. always good times! We kicked off the evening by having Sushi for dinner at double A sushi (i believe) down there in Juanita across from the starbucks. The place is so cool becasue the sushi is made and then placed on a conveyer belt that runs the length of the place. It is sweet so you get to pick what you want to eat. I straight dig it. It was the first time that the bros and i have all had sushi together. I had a couple of buddies come as well. I have had a liking for sushi ever since i had it for the first time back in May when i went to california with my whoore of an ex girlfriend. Last night though was the first time i tried the rolls with the piece of raw fish on top of the roll. I didn't mind it at all. quite tasty. Ps. i love seahawk green!!!!!

4 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

Wow, I am impressed you are starting to like the raw sushi and you are brave. I stick to the California Rolls myself. That place sounds like a fun place to go and eat. Good thing you are a fan of the Seahawk green because you are going to be seeing a lot of it come this AUGUST!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When aren't you guys having a get together? Wes looks great as a feature blog! Tell him I am LOVING the gotee(sp) He is such a hottie! Cole the Green hat is sick u have to wear it @ the wedding minus the glasses! sister would love it!

How is your stomach after the raw fish? You must be ready to be a world traveler and you will have to make Japan your first destination..yum yum

Jocelyn said...

I am dying that you called the ex- a whore. (I hope she secretly reads your blog so she can feel the love).I was wondering if you guys got back together or not. I think that pretty much answers my question. Sushi is my all time favorite! The best is in downtown bothell at Hana Sushi and you can be a part of their "mug" club.. although I think it's saki (saki bombs kill).

Anonymous said...

that's a cool hat I am gonna steal that from you when you wear it to my house on turkey day! says Madisen