Monday, November 19, 2007



Why Hello everyone. I made the mistake of not bringing the camera with me at all this weekend so pics about my pretty fun weekend. It started out with throwing kyle the birthday bash on friday night which was fantanstic. It was bigger than expected always but naturally fun. I myself drank too much so I don't recal only the important things like seeing friends I haven't seen a quite some time and the responsible part of talking to cops a few times. no big deal. The day after was nothing to be proud of though. A dirty house and a hang over, always overrated. Saturday was full of no excitment but a 9 hour day at work hung!. Sunday was so much fun! i attended the hawks game and did tailgating to begin the day. It was sweet. A great game and good times with jared. Met up with Lord for a beer. Rumor had it Big Bennet was there but couldn't find him. so Jocelyn, please hook up that mans phone number in case something like this happens again. I sat way up at the top of the stadium but every seat is good. The 4thquarter tho jared and i met up with a girl who was sitting i think 13 rows up in the 100 level. It was awesome. Love it down there. I need to find season tickets in that area for sure. The photo above is a sunset from hermosa beach when the brothers and i went down there in Sept. It a pretty pic so i decidedc to show it. I personally like it myself as i took it. Well that is it from me. School is gettin down to the nitty gritty so i need to and wuill try to get focused. Love you all buhbinow!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Boyfriend ended up selling our tix- so he didn't make it. but so you know- his # is 206.999.6108. Too bad no pics. I was looking forward to seeing all the things that happend at one of your guys's parties. Not surprised to hear the cops were involved. Thanks for the beautful sunset picture. nice to see you enjoy beautiful things! You are a funny guy. see ya later!

Marnae and Matt said...

I was wondering what happened to Bennett. He must have had too much fun at the huskie game the day before:) You need to start carrying a camera every where you go so you don't miss a good opportunuity for a picture for the blog! Sounds like you had a great time at the Seahawks game! I was jealous I was not there with you guys!

Anonymous said...

I was a bit bummed...hoped to see some pictures of the "black Light party"for Kyle..Love the sunset picture you chose, there are some very beautiful parts of Cali along the coast. By the way, thanks for the message to Mads myspace I need an extra set of eyes keeping track of my beautiful girl.see ya on turkey day

Cole said...

Why thanks Jocelyn, I do like beautiful things. Love ya guys lata!