Friday, November 9, 2007

Me and my buddy


Hello! So I have been blogger lazy this week and have not done anything. But I did finally cave in as Marnae said and created a myspace. So we'll see how that goes. I had a little pressure from some buddies to get one going.
So I didn't know what picture to place on but one of me and Chandler. This was his game I went to go see the day after our halloween party. I was a bit hung! But in all it was a good game to see and check out how Chandler is doing in the game of soccer! He had a couple of solid back to back headers which was good. He was using textbook form right on the forehead. I'm proud. Also I was a bit disappointed on how the guys weren't so aggressive, so when Chan was on the field I told him from the sideline to foul someone and he responded I'll try! haha I love it. Unfortunatley the game ended before chandler cuold knock some kid on his ass. Oh well next time I say. To all have a good weekend and I shall take some good photos this weekend and post later. Oh and tonight is Trevor and Dereks little party thing at Traxx. I will win the fastest lap time. I'll let you know how it goes. Buhbi now!

7 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

Ummm, you better watch out cause I am going to kick your ars on the track!!!!!

Cole said...

ooh spell check sister and only 1 of 2 races you did.

Brittany said...

I love it that you have a blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah what a proud mom to see her baby boy featured with my favorite brother! The photo turned out nice except you do look hungover. Did you see Mads on myspace? She will have to add you to her "friends list". Nice I was soo not invited to TRAXS! Whatever

Cole said...

ahh sorry amby it was not my plan. ANd Brittany thanks! someone has to hold down the Male blogging.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for putting my picture I have never been on a blog except for my moms. Chandler

Cole said...

ya damn right chan. your cool enough to make it on my blog! thanksgiving... i can't wait!