Monday, November 5, 2007

sleeping beauties




Hello all as i got up this morning to do some homework, I was pleased to see brohter jared and best bud Nick catching up on some Z's. too cute right...? haha the picture shows just how close our freindship is with the big guy we have known since kindergarden but also shows how confirmed they are with their sexuality. Like I always say, staighter than an arrow those two are. I know all the loose women out there would just love to be in bed with them haha. have a lovely monday!!!

5 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

Too Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Do they know they are the feature story of the Blog today? Thank God they were not spooning!

Cole said...

haha yes amby jared knows but not Nick haha. Jared only knew after i had already posted it haha. And yes thank god they weren't spooning. today's keyword was FREINDSHIP. good night!

Jocelyn said...

Dear Lenny-
You need to spell check.

Cole said...

Oh Jocelyn you did in fact bring the name back Ah!!! I guess I won't be able to dodge that one ever again. I know I do. I'm too lazy to go back and revise what I type but since people are getting on my case I might have to change my ways. Thanks!!! ps my hair is shorter now so that name just might be out of context