Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm thankful for...


Hello! Thanksgiving was great this year minus missing some family members but what can you do. Seems like some like to go thier seperate ways. Good for them. Amby's house was fantastic once again for the wonderful gathering. I enjoyed myself but after the tackle football in the morning I knew i was doomed to pass out on the living room floor again after a full stomach of turkey. And of course my ass gets injured not once but twice this year! Typical me, my damn ankles and shoulders. Oh well. Once again i want to day how thankful i am for all my loving family, family friends and my close friends that keep me sane. Thanks!!! Chandler, I will try and get you a new stapler and some point in time but I'm not soo sure as you are evil for shocking me not once but twice. I almost think the stapler deserved it. I know for a fact that you wouldn't dare shock your mother so I Amby that your glad i busted it! Well all have a wonderful day and go dawgs!!!!! the 100th apple cup pretty impressive. For now audios!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog brother! thanks for spending time I LOVE being with family also! Chandler has tried and tried to get me to do all his shock stuff and both clay and I are not suckers! He sure loves his pranks and stuff. Dads pictures sure turned out great as usual. be sure to nurse those injuries :)

Marnae and Matt said...

Thanksgiving was great this year and we have a fantastic family. I will have to say that I am thankful the Cougs won because I
enjoyed a really happy Matt. The
forty minute drive from Leavenworth back to the cabin would have been miserable had they not won! Sorry about those darn injuries! Seems like that always happens to you.

Jocelyn said...

that is a cool photo with the big family together. I like it. You and your injuries- maybe it's time for flag football. Maybe it's a sign you aren't as young as you once were? It was a great Applecup- we had a blast.. a bummer for us that the Huskie's didn't win, but a bonus because the Coug's did. Can't go wrong.

Jocelyn said...

Umm...boring. Get going on your blogging buddy!

Cole said...

I will be back blogging when school is done which is thurs.! i can't wait!