Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!



Happy Birthday Cousin KYLE!
Today Kyle turns 20! I love the photo i took of him last night watching the game. He had just got home from work previously where he was puking all day because of the consequences of winning 10 games of beer pong in a row the night before at his buddies house. I'm turely impressed but i told him the it sucks to be so good and be so happy that he was winning but then the next day the complete opposite feeling it was he experienced. haha i think its awesome. I told him that he has another year to wake up hung and go to work and puke becasue by the time he's 21 he can't pull that shit anymore. haha. I love my family. Kyle is the best roommate we've had. Best wishes for him today and Friday night here at the house is a bash for him. Everyone is invited. Take care now!!!

5 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!! And you would think you would learn by now what makes you sick:) How did Michael and Wes do? They must not be as good as Kyle! I won't forget Kyle's birthday ever again because it is the same day as Amelia's.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! you are not looking so good in that picture buddy. Loving the blog brother it is very refreshing but u still need to keep with rule #1, spel chk :)

Jocelyn said...

Happy Bday Kyle! I guess since you are 20 all this beer bonging crap is ok! The boys are lucky to have you as a roomate. Being close with family is the best.

Jocelyn said...

Cole- I got your msgs lastnight. I was up at the gym taking a body pump class and was lucky enough to be joined by Sandie B. and your pops.
All I can say about the ex is she's missing out. You are quite the catch.

Cole said...

grasias jocelyn appreciate it. The good people in my life know it and that's what counts to me.